What a Pioneer needs...
If you want your journey across the Jundland Wastes to be a success...
Read this page carefully, please!
What to bring on this trip
- Rucksack or duffel bag (no hard suitcase) of maximum 10 kg (after all, clothes can be washed!).
- Day pack (small rucksack) and belly pouch (for money and documents).
- Decent footwear for hiking, slippers for in the showers.
- Towel, soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc... Deo might be a good idea.
- Musquito repellent, sunblock, after-sun, sunglasses, hat or cap!
- Camera & films or memory cards + battery loaders + adapter.
- Medicine against stomach ache and diarrhea.
Do not leave earth without them!
- International passport, valid until 6 monhts after our return! (make a copy as well).
- Your passport needs to be completely free of stamps from Israel or Iran.
- Flight tickets (make copies as well).
- Insurance papers (if applicable).
- Visa (check with your local authorities).